(Note: Please consider this before reading my post: Everybody has a different definition for "healthy" and some people do not think that dieting is a good thing. But either way you may think, everbody needs to respect other people's personal ideas and opinions. :) )
my idea of healthy
Before listing the "clean" foods to give you an overview which foods are healthy, I will tell you what my personal idea of "healthy" is:I think that eating less carbs and sugar while increasing the protein intake and choosing the right fats, i.e. unsaturated natural fats (e.g.almonds, olive oil etc) helps the most when trying to lose weight. Of course you should drink lots of water during the day - I try to drink at least 2 litres per day - and you can also have as much tea as you like - I try to drink a cup of green tea every morning - and lastly for the coffee-lovers <3 like me XD, I suggest to drink maximal 1-2 cups of coffee per day without sugar!>.< haha I personally like my coffee black.
-> To sum it up: - less carbohydrates (also sugar)
-more protein
-only unsaturated fats
->at least 2l water
->green tea (optional)
->black coffee (optional)
my "clean" foods
Of course vegetables and fruits are very nutritious and low in calories, therefore they are the first in my list. Secondly, a lean protein source (e.g. from chicken breast, eggs, low-fat fish, tilapia, pollack, salmon, etc). Saturated and trans fats are not healthy, instead you should choose unsaturated fats from natural, mostly plant-based sources, which are: almonds, olive oil and other nuts and seeds like walnuts, cashews and chia seeds , flax seeds etc.
Other protein sources from dairies are: low-fat yogurt or greek yogurt, quark and low-fat milk (you can also use vegan milk like almond- or coconut milk).
Finally there are carbs other than veggies and fruits which are a lot higher in calories like bread, pastries and rice etc. As you already know are these not very good for losing weight. But completely leaving them out (also other unhealthy foods) can lead to more cravings and lastly to binging, so I would recommend eating the carbs until noon or eventually at lunch about three days a week. ;) Do not forget to choose the whole grain ones to keep you full and satisfied longer because of their high fiber. As for me, I like to have a porridge with oats and fruits in the mornings and for lunch some couscous with lots of vegetables and chicken breast. ;D
Well, this was it for today about my clean foods etc. I hope it helped to give you an overview of healthy foods and that you enjoyed reading my post.^^ Do not forget to comment or ask anything down below and pls look forward for my next post. ;D
Love, Blaire Xo



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
PLS FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!^^ There's no need to be shy...;D
Xo Blaire