Samstag, 29. November 2014

My Diet Diary^^♥

Hi!!
It's been a long time since I last wrote post... Sorry, that's because I'd some problems with my motivation etc. (Soon I'll write a post about my inner fight, hehe ;D)
However, it took so long, but tomorrow I'm on track again and I made some changes in my program. :) :
This time I'll try the calorie cycling method (http://www.coachcalorie.com/calorie-cycling-for-weight-loss/). Otherwise everything will be the same more or less. Also, I made some realistic calculations about how much weight I'm probably going to lose. =D


I''ll try to sleep about 8 hours a day.

about my diet (per day):

1> 5-6 meals, every 2-3 hours
2> 2 litres of water
3> clean eating 90%<(see post "clean eating") summary:->only vegetables, fruits, lean protein(chicken breast, turkey, tilapia, eggs, etc), low-fat dairy products(greek yogurt, quark, low-fat/vegan milk, etc), natural unsaturated fats(nuts, seeds, olive oil, etc)
4> calorie cycling:  1200-1500 calories (day 1-3)
                          1950 calories (day 4)
                       ->repeat

about my workout:

1> 4-6 times a week
2> 30-45 minutes cardio(treadmill, stairmaster, bike)

my calculations: ;D


Firstly, I have to consume 1950 calories for maintenance.
When I take in 450-750 calories less in 3 days of 4 and when I burn 250 calories in average 5 times a week by exercising,
then I'll lose about 0.5 - 0.75 kg per week, i.e.2 - 3 kg  per month.!!


PS: After each week I'll tell you how much I lost, promise! ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02.12.14, tuesday

breakfast (261 kcal):
banana-blueberry-porridge:
-25g oats (93kcal)
-1 (86g) banana (77kcal)
-100ml almond milk (24kcal)
-2g chia seeds (9kcal)
-10g stracciatella-flavoured protein powder (37kcal)
- 32g blueberries (16kcal)
- cinnamon, vanilla (5kcal)


1.snack (189kcal):
-1 (120g) small apple (62kcal)
-1 (123g) tangerine (65kcal)
-10g almonds (62kcal)

lunch (243kcal):
- 140g chicken breast (154kcal)
- 142g broccoli(48kcal)
- 100g champignons (26kcal)
-1/2 (70g) red paprika (15kcal)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

PLS FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!^^ There's no need to be shy...;D
Xo Blaire