Freitag, 21. November 2014

about my Diet Plan ♥


Hey guys!!
Guess what?! I am going to begin with my new diet plan TOMORROW!! =D OMG I am soo excited! I hope it will work this time...But I'm positive because I have YOU guys who read my posts and I do not feel alone and hopeless anymore.^^ No, instead I feel like you are supporting me...<3 Thank you very much!! Pls feel absolutely free to comment down below about what you think about my plan and you can even criticize it . :) I am open for everything. ;) And don't be shy!!!!

general information

However, I started working out in the gym last saturday, the 15th november of 2014, and so I am prepared well  to exercise regularly!:D
In my diet I will have 5 small healthy meals around every 2,5 hours:
>breakfast: 7.-8 am,
>snack: 10.30-11 am,
>lunch: 1.-1.30 pm,
>snack: 3.30-4 pm,
>dinner: 6pm
 


Of course I will try to eat as clean (see pics in last post 'clean eating') as possible and drink at least 2 litres of water per day. I will also try to drink 1 cup of green tea every morning and sometimes 1 cup of black coffee.
Besides, I am going to give my best to keep my calorie intake between 1200-1500 calories. Wish me luck!^^
But I won't prohibit myself anything because that way it just gets worse...I'm experienced in that, I'm afraid...:(

Furthermore, I will work out in the gym 4-6 days per week and my current goal is to do 30-45 minutes of cardio(running/walking on the treadmill or exercising on the stairmaster or on the biker) and strength training on the machines (for abs, legs, arms etc). But sadly I don't have much knowledge about exercising in general in the gym because I just started last week with it(e.g. what is it about reps and sets?? I don't fully understand which one is describing what...I'm confused >.<...)So I would really appreciate if you would comment down below about workout routines for beginners etc.^^THX!!



PS: Read my next post "follow my Diet Plan^^♥" to follow what I have eaten/ will eat!
->Note:  I'LL ALWAYS UPDATE THAT POST, so PLS don't forget to FOLLOW and SUPPORT !!! XD


 my goal:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

PLS FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!^^ There's no need to be shy...;D
Xo Blaire