Hey everybody!
First, I want to thank you for visiting my blog and I hope that you find something helpful in it^^. Feel free to ask anything and comment down below, so I can reply as soon as I can! :)
Who am I? I am a girl, who is 17 years old and lives in Germany. My hobbies are listening to music ;D - especially K-Pop -, watching dramas - K-Dramas(fave-actor: Lee Min Ho <3 see photo down below), The Vampire Diaries (Team Damon<3), etc -, going to the gym recently, playing guitar, drawing and cooking.^~^
my favourite korean actor: Lee Min Ho^.^ OMG he's so hooot!!<3
What is my blog about? I am going to write about healthy eating and my personal diet and workout plan. Please consider that I am not perfect but just a human who tries to give her best, so I would appreciate it, if you point out my mistakes in order for me to correct them. ;)
I <3 healthy eating
Why did I start this blog? I have seen lots of beautiful blogs and instagram, twitter and tumblr posts that really inspired and motivated me and helped me move on in my life while determining my goals. So I decided that I want to become such an inspiration and motivation source myself hopefully, while also improving my English language and writing skills for my A-levels later ;D - I like English even more than my mother language and German, because I think that it helps you to easily describe and express yourself in a beautiful way which even sounds very nice...^^
I want to inspire...^^
Love, your Blaire X*
PS: I hope you liked my introduction...^^ In my next post I will begin with the topic healthy eating. Please look forward to it. :D



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
PLS FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!^^ There's no need to be shy...;D
Xo Blaire